Saturday 2 November 2013

Amali final day

We've arrived at cinnamon lakeside hotel, which has given me a chance to catch up on some sleep and think about the week we have just spent together. It's great to have a chance to relax and catch up on sleep but I also find the reality that the people I have worked with this week will never experience this way of living quite difficult to comprehend. I suppose this is the way of the world we live in and I feel comforted knowing that although ocean stars works with people from very difficult backgrounds, they clearly have a strong sense of community, a proactive work ethic and are looking ahead to the future with a positive mentality. It's been great to share this trip with such an enthusiastic group of people and it's also been brilliant to see how the various ost projects have developed and grown since I was last here. Now for the journey back to fleet...

No comments:

Post a Comment